In collaboration with our customers, our engineering team participates in the design of the castings, suggesting design improvements to make the parts cast-able at the best cost/quality ratio.
- Design: Solidworks
- FMEA testing: Solidworks Simulation Premium
- Gating system simulation: Novacast Flow&Solid
- 1 Küttner Cupola 20 Tn/h
- 2 Electrical furnaces 7 Tn/h
- Desulphuring unit
- Recarburing unit
- 2 Maintenance furnaces
- Maintenance furnaces on each moulding line
- 1x DISAMATIC MK5X (Replaced for DISAMATIC D3Z555 on August 2021)
- Weight range: up to 20 net kg.
- Mould dimensions: 750×525
- 1x HANSBERG (cope/drag)
- Weight range: up to 120 net kg.
- Mould dimensions: 1100x1000x300/250mm
- 4 cold box shooting machines
- 1 core painting and drying equipment
- Automatic sand mixing and preparation
- Sand testing laboratory.
- 2 KUKA robots for complete deburring of castings up to 120 kg and diameter of 1.000 mm.
- 2 KUKA robots for complete deburring of castings up to 20 kg.
- 3 MAUS CNC deburring machines (Series 300,600 and 1200) for castings up to 120 kg.
- Stamping die deburring cells.
- In-house epoxy Polyester powder coating (high-quality painting, providing high corrosion resistance)
- In-house water based dip coating (used as primmer).